Directed and choreographed by Kenny Ortega (High School Musical, The Cheetah Girls 2), “High School Musical 2: Deluxe Dance Edition” comes with all new bonus features that fans have been clamoring for, including:
• Exclusive sneak peek at “High School Musical 3.”
• High School Confidential! – A virtual scrapbook bursting with exciting behind-the-scenes moments and more. Features like the Zac Factor” let you see stars like never before in exclusive footage, and hear the cast and crew weigh in on the film’s valuable life lessons. Sharpay’s sidekicks, The Sharpettes are on hand, as are Manly the Dog, Kenny Ortega and the magnificent High School Musical 2 dancers. Then try and guess what that the stars of High School Musical 2 looked like as babies and check out favorite cast members in an special photo gallery.
• The Making Of The Exclusive Music Scene – Lucas Grabeel delights audiences with a South Seas rendition of “HUMUHUMUNUKUNUKUAPUA’A.”
• Cast Favorites – Cast members talk about some of their favorite things.
• On Location – Visit the resort area of St. George, Utah, High School Musical’s stunning setting.
• In The Kitchen – Lucas Grabeel takes fans behind the scenes of the clubhouse kitchen set.
Music and More
• Dance Along – Think you have the moves to groove with the East High Wildcats? Follow along as the stars of High School Musical 2 demonstrate the actual dance routines used in “What Time is it?” and “All For One.” Viewers can speed up, repeat and flip around the action, making it perfect for dancers of all skill levels. Each routine is taught in short segments that can be easily repeated until mastered and special camera angle shows both front and rear views of the dancers. And once those moves are solid, the entire sequence can be played at the touch a button!
• Music Video “All For One” – A special performance of the song is intercut with the cast recording session and behind-the-scenes footage.