In “American Pie Presents: Beta House,” the gang’s all-new hijinks take them from the town of Great Falls to a university in Michigan. At the college, the party scene is in full swing, especially along fraternity row, where the competition for social supremacy is ferocious. Our heroes Erik and Cooze pledge the infamous Beta Delta Xi House, and hilarity ensues as everyone gets swept up in the craziness, pranks, partying, and, of course, unpredictable sexual situations. Pitted against a rival House and their power-hungry leader, the rivalry gets so intense that only the long-banned competition, The Games, can settle the question of which House prevails. It’s up to the Betas to pull together and prove that some traditions deserve to be upheld!
• AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH NOAH LEVINSTEIN! – Campus Teaser Magazine’s editor Sharon sits down for an exclusive interview with Noah Levinstein and gets the real story behind the banning of The Games nearly 40 years ago.
• BEHIND THE GAMES – Like the Olympics – only raunchier! See what goes on behind the scenes at the ultimate contest of deviant behavior, including The Release of Venus (undoing bras), Demeter’s Feast (greased pig chase), Greek Roulette and the event that the cast unanimously voted most likely to start a national trend, The Rise of Aphrodite—competitive lap dancing!
• BETA HOUSE – NOT JUST ANOTHER SLICE OF PIE – Director Andrew Waller and stars Steve Tally and John White take viewers behind the scenes to share the recipe for their newest tasty treat.
• AMERICAN PIE PRESENTS: A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
– The entire cast of American Pie Presents Beta House makes a heartfelt and hilarious plea: For the love of Pete, don’t try this at home!
• UGO.com FAN PIECE – One lucky fan spends a day on the movie’s always uproarious set.
• HILARIOUS DELETED SCENES AND OUTTAKES!
• And additional specially-created segments deemed too racy, too outrageous and too irresistible to miss, especially for die-hard Pie fans!